Energy Edge produces an insightful fortnightly report providing a snapshot of the latest and most relevant events that are impacting energy markets. The Edge is read by over 400 senior energy industry leaders including active trading participants and state and federal government departments and representatives. The report leverages data and insights from the Gas Market Analysis Tool (GMAT).
The Edge report cover many contemporary topics, as well as providing historical analysis and insights, including:
- The impact of government legislation on energy markets
- Coal, Gas and electricity price interconnectivity
- Gas pipeline flows and storage utilisation analysis
- Behavioural assessment of electricity assets to determine trends and risks
- The impact of COVID-19 on energy markets
- Seasonal market reviews and forecasts
- LNG facility and outage analysis
- Gas retail market assessments and bidding behaviour
- Overview of upcoming legislation and effect of price caps.
… And much more.