The Edge – Energy Market Reports (Jul – Sep 2021)
Q3 2021 The Edge – Energy Market Reports topics
Energy Edge has recently published The Edge – Energy Market reports.
5 July 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- An update on the units affected by the Callide C and Latrobe Flooding events.
- Wrap-up and review of the electricity market price outcomes in Q2-2021 and at end of financial year.
- Victorian gas market update and affect of the recent volatile movements in the Queensland and NSW markets.
14 July 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Deep dive into the current Victorian gas market conditions, how we got here, and what is around the corner.
- Analysis of the average spot prices for South Australia based on wind, natural gas and solar dispatch.
28 July 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- With a month of winter to go, analysis of the state of the market; the good and the bad news.
19 August 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Update on the state of the domestic gas market, with a focus on Iona and Longford.
- Look at the International vs Domestic Spread, JKM forward curves in northern summer and winter, and Curtis Island LNG exports.
- Analysis of current gas markets conditions and the key points of interest.
6 September 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Springtime in the Energy Markets – Solar vs Coal, Curtis Island capacities and Longford ramping down.
- Look at the state of the international market, and the gap between the domestic market.
21 September 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Rise of the international JKM market price and the subsequent response from both the domestic and international markets.
- How the transition to a low carbon electricity market drives the spot market.
Request a sample of The Edge Energy Market Report via our Contact Us form.