The Edge – Energy Market Reports (Oct – Dec 2022)
Q4 2022 The Edge – Energy Market Reports topics
Energy Edge has recently published The Edge – Energy Market reports.
19 October 2022 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Analysis of three interrelated issues on the domestic energy supply demand balance.
- QCLNG LNG outage.
- Following AEMO’s release of the Gas Supply and System Adequacy Risks report, analysis of the historical behaviour of Longford and the potential impact on the gas supply demand balance for Longford and the Queensland gas flows.
- Coal generator outages continue to create issues with the extension of the Loy Yang A2, Kogan Creek and even potential interruptions to the Callide C4 return.
16 November 2022 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Considerations for political intervention
- Hypothetical scenario: Gas Market Price Caps of $10/GJ
2 December 2022 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Chicken or Egg: Did gas or electricity spike first?
- Looking back Reviewing GSOO 2013 to 2015.
12 December 2022 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Review of the Gas Market Legislation
- Understanding the energy market driver.
23 December 2022 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Gas and Coal Price Caps are active
- Forward Market Response
Request a sample of The Edge Energy Market Report via our Contact Us form.